The Lady from the Sea (1992)
by Henrik Ibsen
Directed by John B. Anderson
The action of the play takes place over a few days in late summer towards the end of the 19th century. It is set in Dr Wagnel's garden above the harbour and fjord.
Act 1, Scene 1 Morning, Scene 2 Evening - a few days later, Scene 3 Early evening - a few days later.
Act 2, Scene 1 Morning - the next day, Scene 2 Early evening - the same day.
- Ballested - Keith Borgust
- Hilde Wangel - Jacquelyne Morison
- Boletta Wangel - Helen Sillett
- Lyngstrand - Stephen Pitt
- Dr Wangel - Robert Holden
- Arnholm - Neil Lewis
- Ellida Wangel - Marianne Maskell
- The Stranger - Brian John
- Scenic Design - Victor Kelly
- Stage Manager - Jenny Barden
- Assitant Stage Manager - Mark Hennessey
- Lighting Design - Keefe Browning
- Lighting Operator - John Kidd
- Sound - Brian Fretwell
- Set Painting - Victor Kelly, Eugenia Anderson, Su Hands & Maggie Tavaras
- Ellida's dress designed & made - Mary Wright
- Make-up Advisor - Amanda Whittle
- Prompt - Melanie Deborca
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.