Round and Round the Garden (1997)
Directed by Malcolm Woodman
The Scene is set in the garden of an old country house over a hot summer weekend.
Act 1: Scene 1 - Saturday 5.30pm. Scene 2 - Later that evening.
Act 2: Scene 1 - Sunday morning 11am. Scene 2 - Monday morning 9am.
- Tom - Steve Ellis
- Annie - Shannon Ludden
- Norman - Matthew Blackstaffe
- Reg - Philip Blurton
- Sarah - Margaret Blurton
- Ruth - Pat Mill
- Stage Manager - Juliet Mills
- Assistant Stage Manager - Jane Quinn
- Lighting Design - Keefe Browning & Robert Stocks (Browning & Stocks Inc. in programme)
- Lighting Operator - Robert Stocks
- Sound Recording - Brian Fretwell
- Sound Operator - Paul O'Connor
- P.A. - Su Hands
- Set Construction - Jane Quinn & Malcolm Woodman
- Art Work - Steve Ellis & Robert Stocks
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.