Praise Be To Gordon (1998)
Directed by Robert Silver
The Time: Tomorrow.
The Places: A Flat, An Office, Hell, Heaven, A Pub and A Party.
- Gordon Klein - Steve Ellis
- Lucy Taylor - Shannon Ludden
- Erica Blacker - Pat Mill
- Chuck - Peter March
- Satan (Stan) - Elaine Heath
- Katie - Shannon Ludden
- Charon, the Boatman - Stephen Pitt
- Civil Strife - Ian Mill
- War - Nik Anderson
- Hunger - Andy Cato
- Stomach Upset - Alice Mill
- Death - Peter March
- God - Lionel Monks
- Pub Punter - Bob Silver
- Harry Jenkins - Andy Cato
- April - Mandy Reed
- Demon Assassin - Nik Anderson
- Pub Dwellers & Party Goers - Shirley Heath, Lauren Muller & Members of the Cast & Crew
- Elvis - Des Muller
- TV Voice-overs Paul Sharville, Toni Butterworth & Helen Chadney
- Stage Manager - Sarah Walters
- Assistant Stage Manager - Yvonne Walters
- Lighting - Brian Fretwell
- Sound Recording - Ian Mill
- Sound Operator - Pat Mill, Ian Mill & members of Cast & Crew.
- Costumes - Val Williams
- Props - Val Williams, Tim Sharville & Shannon Ludden
- Set Design (is that what you call it?) - Bob Silver
- Set Construction - Anton Krause, Robert Hands, Ian Mill & members of the Cast & Crew.
- PA to Bob Silver - Paul Sharville
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.