SLT Member 2006 - Present.
- Lola in Girl Friday (2007) (Prompt Corner)
- Jane in 'Dentity Crisis (2008) (Bell Theatre)
- Electra in House of Demons (2009) (Bell Theatre)
- Sal in The Shagaround (2009) (Bell Theatre)
- Adriana in The Comedy of Errors (2010) (Bell Theatre)
- Maroussia in Burnt by the Sun (2010) (Bell Theatre)
- Monica Reed in Present Laughter (2011) (Bell Theatre)
- Marcella in The White Devil (2012) (Prompt Corner)
Productions as Director
- The Hothouse (2007) (Prompt Corner)
- The Dice House (2008) (Prompt Corner)
- The Lonesome West (2009) (Prompt Corner)
- Darwin in Malibu (2010) (Prompt Corner)
- A Skull in Connemara (2012) (Prompt Corner)
- The Hypochondriac (2013) (Bell Theatre}
Productions as Sound Designer
Productions as Lighting & Sound Operator
Productions as Lighting Operator
- Babes in the Wood (2011) (Bell Theatre) with Lisa Thomas, Helen Todd, Michelle Thomson, Caroline Doyle & Siobhan Campbell
- Our Country's Good (2012) (Bell Theatre) with Lisa Thomas, Carole Coyne, Caroline Doyle, Chaz Doyle, Jono Gadsby, Matthew Lyne, Lauri Morgan, Kathryn Ramsay, Steph Urquhart, Michelle Thomson & Melissa Williams.
- Oh What a Lovely War (2012) (Bell Theatre) with Caroline Doyle, Lisa Thomas, Kathryn Ramsay & Sabre Sales
- The Hypochondriac (2013) (Bell Theatre} with Caroline Doyle & Lisa Thomas
- Brontë (2013) (Prompt Corner) with Lisa Thomas, Caroline Doyle & Kathryn Ramsay
Set Construction on:
- Member of Bar Committee since 2007
- Member of Theatre Committee (Theatre Director) 2008 - 2012
- Married to Chaz Doyle since October 2011
- Bar Champion 2011/12 Season
Theatre (luckily). Occasionally I emerge, blinking in the sunlight, from SLT and indulge in outside interests such as video gaming, comedy (the darker the better), movies, food and drink (especially when provided by others), general geekery, and lame attempts at keeping fit by cycling.
I am also a keen seamstress and make fabric bags and accessories which I sell via my alter-ego, Lemur Lady.
I'm often found behind the bar at SLT. Close to the beer.