Lock Up Your Daughters (1994)
Lyrics by Lionel Bart
Music by Laurie Johson
Directed by Tricia Court
The scene is the City of London in the mid 1700s on a fine summer's night.
The action takes place in: Hilaret's bedroom, Justice Squeezum's chambers, Politic's study, Mrs Squeezum's boudoir, the local tavern, the constable's prison cell & a street in the city.
- Staff - Kevin Richardson
- Justice Squeezum - Alan Jarvis
- Quill - Malcolm Flint
- Mrs Squeezum - Linda White
- Sotmore - Mike Jefferies
- Ramble - Barry Mawer
- Politic - Andrew Chadney
- Hilaret - Debbie Kane
- Cloris - Linda Jones
- Dabble - Des Muller
- Faithful - Peter Rochford
- Brazencourt - Anthony Healy
- Wenches - Sylvia Richardson & Sandy Girling
- Barmaid - Barbara Langford
- Justice Worthy - Robert Parke
- Constant - Geoff Hall
- Stage Manager - Elizabeth Crowley
- Assistant Stage Managers - Yvonne Cameron & Robert Hanna
- Lighting Design - Godfrey Kelsey-Jansen
- Lighting Operator - Sarah Walters
- Set Design - Peter Rochford
- Set Construction - Peter Rochford, Kevin Richardson & Sylvia Richardson
- Furniture - Trevor Court
- Wardrobe - Val Williams, Ellie Hitchens, Barbara Langford & Tricia Court
- Voice Coach - Peter Roberts
- P.A. - Robert Silver
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.