Hay Fever (1984)
Directed by Leslie Lidyard
The action takes place in the Hall of the Bliss's House at Cookham in June.
- Act I - Saturday Afternoon
- Act II - Saturday Evening
- Act III - Sunday Morning
There was a 15 minute interval between each Act.
- Simon Bliss - Jeremy Ward
- Sorel Bliss - Anne Orange-Bromehead
- Clara - Frances Walker
- Judith Bliss - Ruth Shettle
- Sandy Tyrell - Matthew Lyne
- Myra Arundel - Sharon Pidgeon
- Jackie Coryton - Laura Hussey
- Richard Greatham - John Brierly
- David Bliss - Don Gillate
- Stage Manager - Julie Howcutt
- Assistant Stage Managers - Carol Wheeler, Hilary Brewster, John Kidd & Richard Lilley
- Lighting Design - Brian Fretwell
- Lighting Operator - Richard Wood
- Sound Recording - Brian Fretwell
- Sound Operator - Alf Vaal
- Wardrobe Mistress - Iris Lenny
- Wardrobe Assistant - Pat Worsam
- Properties - David Hickman
- Prompt - Christine Page
- Set Construction - Nigel Howcutt
- Assistant set construction - Richard Lilley, John Kidd, Brian Fretwell, Vicky Smith & Peter Wickert
- Scenic Painter - Sharon Haywood
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.