Dancing at Lughnasa (1996)
by Brian Friel
Directed by Juliet Male
Act 1. The Mundy sisters' cottage, two miles out of Ballybeg, in Donegal, one warm August day in 1936.
Act 2. The same cottage three weeks later.
- Kate - Maggie Cearns
- Maggie - Alva Semple
- Chrissie (Michael's mother) - Eileen Coan
- Rose - Anita Sollis
- Agnes - Jeanette Hoile
- Michael - John Hartnett
- Father Jack (The missionary brother) - John Lyne
- Gerry (Michael's father) - Ian McDonald
- Designer - Alan Buckman
- P.A. - Annette Wiseman
- Stage Manager - Cathy Bee
- Lighting - Gareth Barker
- Sound - Brian Fretwell
- Set Construction - Anton Krause & Keefe Browning
- Props - Karen Lewis & Mandy Starnes
- Special Props - Val Williams & Bill Kenright Productions
- Wardrobe - Esther Audrey
- Choreography - Gail Lowe & Kait Feeney
- Prompt - Caron Montgomery
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.