Directed by Jess Osorio
Brandy focuses on the dissolution of the relationship between Queen Anne (r.1702-1714) and her confidante, Sarah Churchill, the Duchess of Marlborough. Set in 1711, it explores Anne's alleged indiscretions, her marriage and the death of her children. The third character is the chambermaid, Mary, who gets caught in the struggle between two powerful and determined women.
- Presented as the second half of a double bill with The Other Cleopatra.
- Assistant Director - Charlotte Vaight
- Stage Manager - Caroline Durant
- ASMs - Lily Ann Coleman & Chris Briggs
- Set Construction & Painting - Gavin Parker & Hazel Hindle
- Lighting Design - Jon Creighton
- Sound Design - Andrew Rickinson
- Lighting & Sound Operators - Kathryn Ramsay & Rachael Lovegrove
- Musical compilation & composition - Pete Coombs
- Costumes & Properties - Alan Buckman, Jenny Gammon, Christine Camplin, Lisa Thomas, Val Williams & David Redford-Green.
- Photography - Phil Gammon
- Poster - Maria Bates
- Programme - Chris Patmore
- Special thanks to Tricia Thorns, Emmaus, Emma Kerby-Evans, Hans Mudlamootoo, djruthless, the production team for Bash: Latter Day Plays (2010), Box Office, FOH staff, and our long-suffering bar staff.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.
Edit Categories below - Bell or Prompt AND THEN REMOVE THIS MESSAGE!