Billy Liar (2000)
Directed by Malcolm Woodman
The play is set in the Fisher household in Stradhoughton, an industrial town in the North of England.
Act 1 Saturday morning Act 2 Scene 1 Afternoon of the same day Act 2 Scene 2 Immediately following Act 3 Later that evening
There was an interval of 15 minutes between Scenes 1 and 2 of Act 2
- Florence - Denise Lynn-Nicholson
- Alice - Mandy Reed
- Geoffrey - Andy Catto
- Billy - Craig Carruthers
- Arthur - Will Howard
- Barbara - Hayley Starr
- Rita - Eliza Adams
- Liz - Melanie Amy
- Designed by Alan Buckman
- Production assistant - Steve Ellis
- Stage Manager - Alice Mill
- Assistant stage managers - Peter Fortune, Andrew Rickinson
- Lighting design - Keefe Browning
- Lighting operation - Sarah Walters
- Sound recording - Will Howard
- Sound operation - Ian Mill
- Set Construction - Alan Buckman, Anton Krause
- Poster Design - Michael Malley
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.
Edit Categories below - Bell or Prompt AND THEN REMOVE THIS MESSAGE!